Principal Analyst, Market Access Data
We are seeking a Principal Analyst to join DRG’s Market Access Data team. This Principal Analyst position is responsible for management of DRG’s best-in-class enrollment dataset. This position will be responsible for developing strategies around data quality and producing in depth analysis on a variety of large data sets. Nashville-based candidates are preferred, but New Jersey-based candidates will also be considered. This position reports directly to the Senior Director, Data Operations.
- Responsible for day to day management of DRG’s dataset
- Develop, improve, and oversee data methodology
- Work closely with internal and external project teams including other business units and data vendors
- Build strong partnership with technology resources to improve process workflow
- Support product solutions team with high quality data and in depth analysis
- Provide sales and client support for inquires and custom requests
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in data and/or project management
- Prior experience in healthcare, life sciences or related fields
- Strong expertise in SQL, database structure and Microsoft Office
- Ability in navigating complex data flow processes and extracting meaningful insights
- Expertise in communication between technology groups and business leaders
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills
- Extreme attention to detail
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. With more than 1,300 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Visit our page at https://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment.
Decision Resources Group is proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.