Business Development Associate
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions.
With over 1,250 employees across 16 worldwide locations, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Please visit us at: http://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate to join our business development team at DRG. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start their career working within the Bio-pharma field in a sales capacity. This is a newly created role within DRG where you will have the opportunity to work closely with Sales Leadership and a team of Business Development Managers supporting them on a daily basis while learning the Bio-pharma industry.
We are looking for a confident communicator, who thrives in working within a target-driven environment while staying connected to our customers. Some of your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Research the market to generate new leads for the team
- Reach out to new and prospective clients to introduce our suite of offerings with the goal of generating new business
- Communicate to existing clients to update on our solutions and services
- Organize and coordinate demos for our clients
The role of Associate will give you the opportunity to shadow and work closely with a Business Development Manager within the team, to learn the foundations of what the role of BD Manager is within DRG. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, driven, and passionate about our solutions and services with the ambition to become a Business Development Manager or Key Account Manager of our team longer term.
We are looking for the successful candidate to have the following skills and qualities:
- Background in sales
- Background in any industries related to healthcare or pharmaceuticals would be desirable but is not essential
- Science degree would be desirable but is not essential
- Telesales experience
- The ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Ability to handle objections
Competitive salary and benefits package in line with experience, including:
- Vacation days (increasing with length of service)
- Generous 401k benefits
- Bonus compensation scheme based on performance
- Healthcare benefits