Director, Pricing & Market Access, DRG Consulting, Philly or NYC
Decision Resources Group (DRG) is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions.
DRG Consulting (DRGC) is the trusted partner for navigating the complex global healthcare environment with forward-thinking perspectives. With commitment to genuine client collaboration, we combine deep domain expertise and data driven analysis to deliver relevant insights and customized, actionable solutions for our clients in the areas of new product planning, commercial strategy and pricing & market access.
DRGC has completed over 1,000 successful projects since 2012, generating annual revenue in excess of $25 million.
A Director at DRGC leads multiple small-to-moderate projects and manages work streams for one or more larger projects, while supervising consultants and contributing to business development efforts. A successful Director will be a high-energy individual that is able to interact with all levels of project and client teams, provide mentorship and guidance to junior staff, and lead internal projects for team and firm development.
Directors are expected to contribute to the overall success of a project by providing thought leadership to project teams, supervising the creation of all final deliverables, reviewing and finalizing primary & secondary research materials, and guiding junior team members in their creation.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of assigned consulting projects including proposal development, project plan development, data analysis, deliverable development and delivery of client presentation
- Produce quality client deliverables and maintain high client satisfaction through proactive client interaction and engagement
- Develop new client relationships, deepen existing relationships through regular, relevant communication, write proposals, and follow-up with clients to sell projects opportunistically.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions, as well as mentoring junior staff to assist in their growth
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities and assisting with recruiting top talent
- Currently employed as a client-facing management consultant, with 6+ years of experience in consulting, bio-pharmaceutical or related market research leadership
- Specialization in pharmaceutical pricing, reimbursement and market access (PMA), and/or new product planning/commercial strategy with strong preference for PMA experience
- Project management experience across small (2 to 3) and large (6 to 10) sized project teams, and a range of project sizes including team management, client-facing responsibilities and/or experience reporting to key business stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of at least 1 high-interest therapy area such as oncology, neurology, diabetes, auto-immune disease and metabolism
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and exceptional written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience and ability to coach, lead and mentor junior staff
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Suite products is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in a life sciences or business field is required; Master’s degree or PhD preferred
- Role is available in New York City or Yardley, PA (30min from Philly, 25min from Princeton)
- Ability to be forward thinking and have a vision for where the business will be in five years’ time
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and confidence; sees opportunities and takes the initiative to accomplish more than what has been asked
- Intellectually curious; a creative and imaginative problem solver who demonstrates passion, patience, persistence and resilience to see things through
- Team player with outstanding relationship building and influencing skills; enjoys working in a collaborative manner in an open, honest, and diverse environment
- Natural leadership capability with the ability to motivate and empathize with others
DRG offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Management 4 / Grade 9