Therapy Analyst/ Sr Analyst - Oncology
The Therapy Analyst role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary and secondary market research; 2) writing capabilities; 3) project management and execution. Additional details are provided below.
Primary and secondary market research
- Critically analyzes and interprets complex clinical data and commercial information from a multitude of data sources, and draws conclusions to evaluate market trends, assess commercial opportunities and assist in building market forecasts.
- Assists in design of primary market research surveys including questionnaires.
- Conducts primary research via surveys with medical and health experts.
- Uses sound judgement regarding project scope, breadth of coverage and creativity in project design beyond the templates.
- Translates domain/therapeutic expertise, primary market research and secondary market research data into knowledge and insights for client needs.
- Effectively communicates these insights to the appropriate audience via written reports.
Project Management and Execution
- With minimal supervision, prioritizes and manages the execution of multiple projects.
- Ensures deliverable's are of high quality and on time.
- Identifies problems in advance and recommends solutions.
- Master’s in pharmacy, biotechnology or life sciences, PhD will be preferred
- 3-6 years of experience in biopharma, healthcare, market research, in oncology therapy area is needed
- In-depth knowledge of oncology market and products.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in written and spoken English
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work
- Ability to interact and build relationships with co-workers
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Global experience is a plus
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting complex datasets
- Ability to prioritize effectively and adopt a systematic approach to tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Professional 3 / Grade 7