Senior Consultant, DRG Consulting, Philly or NYC
Senior Consultants (SC's) works across our life sciences consulting practice which includes the following service lines: Pricing & Market Access, Commercial Strategy and New Product Planning.
SC's play a vital and important role within the team and manage several strategic consulting engagements to provide insights and recommendations focused on critical issues for our clients. SC are also heavily involved in project execution including conducting research and analysis to support client work, coach/develop junior team members and assist with opportunistic business development and proposal writing.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with colleagues and DRG team members to project manage all aspects of assigned consulting engagements including execution of key project activities such as group moderation and facilitation and complex analysis
- Lead the overall work plan including oversight of Primary and Secondary research, qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis required on billable client projects
- Oversee the work of more junior team members including Associates and Consultants on client projects
- Produce quality client deliverables (e.g. PowerPoint slide decks) with minimal supervision and maintain high client satisfaction through proactive client interaction and engagement
- Work with senior staff to promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources and knowledge sharing/best practices
- Build therapeutic area expertise to apply during client engagements and thought leadership initiatives
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions, as well as mentoring junior staff to assist in their growth
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities and assisting with recruiting top talent
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science, business or related field is required; MS, MBA, PhD preferred
- Four to six years of relevant consulting, pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience required with an emphasis on strategy consulting / analysis
- Ideal candidates will have experience with one or more of the following service areas: Pricing & Market Access, Commercial Strategy, New Product Planning
- Demonstrated Project Management experience with strong communication (written and verbal) and problem solving skills
- Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, including the execution of quantitative and qualitative analysis, primary research, secondary research, and analytic modeling and forecasting
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to travel when needed for client meetings, presentations and industry conferences
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Role is located in New York City or Yardley, PA (~30min north of Philly)
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions.
With over 1100 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Please visit us at: http://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Management 3 / Grade 8